Subscribe to Our
Weekly Blog Reports

LWP Badge

March 2020

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31        

« The Three Most Confused Medicaid Terms | Main | Living In A Bubble »



Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Elizabeth Hilbun

This is so true. I am realizing this more now than ever. I have been working on preparing a fully developed claim for my husband over the last year and I have found not one accredited agent that really knows enough to help me out.

It seems that most of the groups I have been dealing with are only interested in helping the Post 911 Veterans.


Victoria Collier


Yes, most of the veteran service organizations (DAV, VFW, etc). are trained to assist service connected disabled veterans with appeals only. To find someone who can assist with the improved pension with aid and attendance, you would need to seek a qualified, accredited elder care attorney. Lawyers With Purpose may have a member lawyer in your state. If you are willing to share what state you are in, someone may reach out to you.


The comments to this entry are closed.