Did you know the DOORS ARE CLOSING at 5 p.m. sharp tomorrow on registrations for the Tri-Annual Practice Enhancement Retreat, which happens October 21-23 in Phoenix?
If you are even remotely considering making the event happen, you MUST reserve your seat (and hotel) today.
The hotel has extended our room block TWICE, and there are only a few rooms left before the entire hotel is SOLD OUT. We honestly will not be able to work our magic once they're gone.
To recap what the Retreat has in store:
- Intense 90-minute focus sessions on legal technical, marketing, law firm operations, team training, trust drafting, cloud-based CRM workflow systems and MORE!
- Creating your Money Plan law firm retreat.
- A personal and professional development day.
- Continuing Education Credits.
- Hands on guidance and laser coaching for your firm from the LWP team, including Dave Zumpano, Molly Hall and Victoria Collier.
- Not to mention the networking opportunities with lawyers from across the country!
Don’t fool yourself and say (possibly yet again), “I can’t afford (time, money or both) this one, but I definitely will get to the next one.”
In my experience, when the timing couldn’t be worse, is the very reason why you need to be in the room. Maybe your business isn’t booming and you’re drowning and you don’t know when that will stop, or maybe a team member just quit, or possibly you have a team member you’re on the verge of firing, or cash flow is down, etc., etc., etc.
“Reasons are the cemetery of your dreams.” Reasons that emerge from any rendition of the above are the very reason why you need to be in the room.
This WILL be our last invite. No more reminders or captivating blog posts tempting you to take the leap of faith and say, “It’s now or never.”
Can’t wait to see your name on the “A List.”
In your corner,