People are constantly writing LWP about what a phenomenal speaker Dave Zumpano is, “That guy you brought in to lead that presentation on IRAs was fantastic, I never attended a CLE event that kept me engaged and I actually felt like I had fun!!”
On the Practice with Purpose™ evaluations the speakers are rated a 10+++. This is not a Victoria, Susan or Jeff thing.
You’ve heard the saying “Some people have it, some don’t.” At LWP we believe “Some people have the formal training, some don’t.”
The Craft of Training is the ultimate train-the-trainer curriculum. Bob Gabor, Co-Founder of Ridge Associates has experience creating world-class facilitators for over 35 years. Bob has taught the Train the Trainers™ program for the LWP speakers and he’s back to do it again and kick off the June Tri-Annual Practice Enhancement Retreat with a Two Day Pre-Cursor Training.
Train the Trainers™ not only offers new trainers a fast ascent up the learning curve of training, it’s also valuable for seasoned trainers who want to learn the secret to creating learning magic in the room.
What you’ll GET…
The Craft of Training gives trainers the skills to enrich the quality and impact of learning. Participants will practice and get feedback in three performance-critical areas: platform skills, facilitation skills and process skills.
- Organizing and delivering presentations to teach content crisply
- Dramatizing their message with effective body language
- Preparing and presenting visual aids that drive home key points
- Making presentations interactive by drawing on participants’ expertise in a nonthreatening way
- Listening skills to honor the questions and concerns voiced by participants
- Leading demonstrations, skill practices, and activities to foster maximum skill development and application
- Coaching to refine participants’ skills
- Responding to questions with poise and persuasiveness
- Debriefing to harvest learnings, forge applications, and demonstrate acceptance of participants’ experiences
- Preventing resistance to create a positive climate for learning
- Managing resistance to make the most of learning opportunities
- Practice. Participants practice the skill that’s just been explained and demonstrated, using actual situations they face in a workshop setting.
- Feedback. Each participant receives behavioral feedback from the trainer and peers, and each person will walk away with a personal video and a video coaching session.
- Putting humor in your presentations
- Learn how to "anchor" your message
- How to engage your audience
- Sequencing and transition in your presentation
- From platform paralysis to platform perfection
What differentiates Ridge Associates in their Train the Trainers™ Program is the way they teach their training skills: participants will leave this program prepared and inspired to achieve more the very next day. With a suite of customization, reinforcement, and delivery methodology your training and speaking skills will differentiate you in your marketplace, every time.
Train the Trainers—A Speakers School is LIMITED to the FIRST 20 people so reserve your seat NOW as the program will SELL OUT. To register go to click here.
Molly L. Hall, Co-Founder, Lawyers with Purpose, LLC, and author of Don’t Be a Yes Chick: How to Stop Babysitting Your Boss, Transform Your Job and Work with a Dream Team Without Losing Your Sanity or Your Spirit in the Process.